Milestone Photo & Cinematic Video + Photo booth
Expert Photography & Cinematography since 1984
Milestone has pleased over 3000 couples like you. with the same name since 1984! We have also worked for over 400 corporate clients Like ABC-TV, PBS, Adler Planetarium, Zeiss & Johns Hopkins University and have filmed hundreds of aerobic videos.
Milestone can live stream your wedding ceremony around the globe on Facebook or you tube for only $300 with any video package
Cinematic wedding videography
Milestone Can live stream your wedding ceremony around the globe for $300 with video packages
Milestone Videos handcrafts our films by useing Cinematic smooth moving shots done with gimbals, Steadicams and even optional Drone.
All videos are fully edited and authored with multiple camera ceremonies (sometimes as many as 4 cameras) and multiple wireless microphones …
Fully authored DVDs and HD Blu-ray disc with moving icon chapters and menus. Many other companies have given up making DVDs and Blu-ray discs. we still make them and also offer optional USB Jump drive options to play on computers!
$699 for Bronze package 2.5 hours coverage, Multi camera, documentary edit moving icon menu DVD and Blu-ray disc.
$999 for Silver package includes Ceremony with arrival shots before the wedding with music overdubs, cinematic gimbal shots of locations and Church, multi camera full length Ceremony (as many as 3 cameras), stop at park 4 hours coverage of the speeches and reception with with some multi camera scenes. You receive 2 DVDs and one HD Blu-ray disc. Fully authored Documentary edit long version
For a limited time the Gold package below includes FREE Drone footage establishing shots!! Check out our drone demo click here
$1399 for Gold Package includes getting ready shots (with music ovedub), Multi camera ceremony (as many as 4 cameras), additional cinematic gimbal shots stop at park (s) and 5 hours at reception with some additonal gimbal shots.. 5 to 10 minute Highlight montage with separate chapter on DVD and blu-ray..
$1999 for our combined 7 hour photo and video package (2 person crew) it includes 7 hours of BOTH 7 hours photography and videography coverage! Shot by one photographer and one separate videographer.. Aside from the DVDs and Blu-ray disc You get All photos taken, corrected on DVD (or USB Drive) Couple’s also receive a DVD of the best still photos edited to music! The photographer can help the videographer shoot the rear camera so it is like having 2 manned cameras with 1 photographer and one 1 videographer.
Or add photo booth to this package for only $600 more so $2600 total for all 3 services Here is our photo booth website
$1799 for our FUSION Photo & video package (1 person crew) One photographer shoots both photo and video for 7 hours coverage.. Similar to the 7 hour combined package but the same photographer does both photo and video and you also get a bonus Cinematic Highlight that you don’t get with the package.. Here is an example of a fusion highlight CLICK HERE
- PHOTOGRAPHY PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- $700 for 2 hours photography, couple keeps all photos on DVD or Jump drive, Photo montage DVD.
- $850 5 hour Photography only package.
- $999 for 7 hour photo only package.
- All photography packages above include:
- Preview of best 150 to 300 photo on Facebook withing 10 days of wedding!
- Milestone shoots all photos in better quality RAW files instead of Jpeg.
- Milestone corrects all photos taken and will provide all photos taken all corrected on Printed DVDs or USB jump drive.
- Milestone uses off camera flash, on camera flash and existing light techniques to make the most creative and sharpest picture possible.
- Milestone has many pose examples on our phones to show couples how to pose for a great result.
- Includes DVD photo montage of best photos set to music. (If couple sends MP3 music) in a month we can use their music.
- $1499 for 10 hour photo only package Includes all of the above Plus.
- 60 image 10″x10″ Cutom designed “Lay flat Wedding photo album” with Photo cover and cardboard pages.
- Outdoor Engagement photo session and 13″x19″ print on a 20″x30″ matt for guests to sign.
- $1999 7 Hour combined photo and video package (2 person crew) includes all the 7 hour photography and video package PLUS 7 hours of Cinematic Videography coverage with Full Length Documentary edit Muli-Camera Ceremony and reception all shot cinema style, using gimbals, Special lenses, Steadicams or Optional Drones. This video is fully edited and authored with music overdubs and moving icon chapter menus on a Photo printed DVDs and HD Blu-ray disc. ADD photo booth for 4 hours open for only $600 more! our photo booth takes flattering shots and prints in only 8 seconds!
- $2600 total!! for all 3 services! Photo booth website click here
- $2499 10 hour Combined Photography and Silver videography package (2 person crew) Includes what the 7 hour includes plus 3 more hours of photo and video coverage for 10 hours. It also includes the custom designed 60 image lay flat 10″x10″ Album, Engagement photo and 13″x19″ Print for guests to sign.
“I am so glad that I chose Milestone Photo & Video for my wedding photographer and videographer. They did an awesome job and took a ton of photos. The photos and video turned out beautifully so I have tons of happy memories of our special day.” – Jennifer & Dan
“Geoff & I were 100% satasfied with the job you did at our wedding. Everyone commented on your professionalsim and discrete presence.” Sally & Geoff
“I have used Milestone Photo and Video three times – once for my wedding, and for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah and son’s Bar Mitzvah. They are supremely professional, very experienced, and strongly committed to customer satisfaction. They exceeded my expectations with their creativity. They did photography and videography, giving me lasting mementos of these important family events.” – Kate & Tom
“We used Milestone for both photography and videography. On top of being very affordable, they were very professional and VERY good at what they do. We chose them because of how much experience they have and that they are one of the few companies who share rights to the photos with you.” – Gina & Dan